31) She likes to listen to ..... radio in the evening.
Explanation: Definite article is used with a fixed phrase (listen to the radio).
32) Will you go to Australia in ..... March?
Explanation: An article is not required with the name of the month.
33) What are you doing for .... Christmas?
Explanation: Names of holidays like Christmas, Diwali, and Mother's day are proper nouns. We do not need to use an article with a proper noun.
34) He works at ...... Wal-Mart.
Explanation: Names of companies like Wal-Mart, Google, and Microsoft are proper nouns. We don't need to use an article with a proper noun.
35) She has a bachelor's degree from ..... University of Toronto.
Explanation: If the name of a university starts with University, we use the definite article 'the'.