11) He won the scholarship when he was ..... the London School of Business.
Explanation: 'at' is used to indicate the place where people study.
12) After the accident, the dog died ....... the injuries.
Explanation: We generally say 'died of' or 'died from'.
13) Maria met Alex ...... the fourth of March in the last year.
Explanation: 'on' is used with days with respect to time, whereas with longer durations of time such as months, years, etc., we use 'in'.
14) They usually go for a walk ...... 5 PM in the evening.
Explanation: we use 'at' while talking about a single moment in time.
15) He always wakes up at 6 am ...... the morning.
Explanation: 'in' is used for unspecified times during a day, month, season, year, etc.