41) They went ..... restaurant to celebrate the birthday.
Explanation: preposition 'to' is used to show movement from one place to another place.
42) Maria worked ...... six and then left.
Explanation: preposition 'to' can be used to refer to time in the same sense as till or until are used.
43) He works from nine in the morning ..... six in the evening.
Explanation: When we have a starting time and a finishing time, the preposition 'from' is used to show the beginning and preposition 'to' is used to show the end.
44) He objected ..... the way she acted.
Explanation: preposition 'to' is also used in many phrasal verbs
45) I look forward ..... meeting you soon.
Explanation: Here, the preposition 'to' is used in a phrasal verb