What is Neo4j CQL
CQL stands for Cypher Query Language. It is a query language for Neo4j just like SQL is a query language for Oracle or MySQL.
Neo4j CQL Features
- CQL is a query language for Neo4j Graph Database.
- Is a declarative pattern-matching language.
- The syntax of CQL is same like SQL syntax.
- Syntax of CQL is very simple and in human readable format.
Similarity between Oracle SQL and Neo4j CQL
- Oracle and Neo4j CQL both has simple commands to do database operations.
- Both support clauses like WHERE, ORDER BY, etc., to simplify complex queries.
- Oracle and Neo4j CQL supports some Relationship Functions and functions such as String, Aggregation.