6) Doctors can't treat (1) this complicated disease (2) unless full medical equipment (3) are not given to them (4). No error (5)
Unless is a conditional word. Remove the word 'not' in part 4 of the sentence to correct this sentence.
2) Several famous politicians (1) involved in the scandal (2) are required to appear (3) to the investigation committee. (4) No Error (5).
The word 'to' in the 4th part of the sentence needs to be replaced with 'before', e.g., before the investigation committee.
8) After spending a few months in Mumbai (1) he found that there (2) was nothing pessimistic (3) in people (4). No Error (5).
The word 'in' in the 4th part of the sentence needs to be replaced with 'about', e.g., about people.
9) Most of the land of the state (1) is a fertile plain (2) between which (3) the sacred river Ganges flows (4). No Error (5).
The word 'between' in the 3rd part of the sentence needs to be replaced with 'through', e.g., through which the sacred river the Ganges flows.
10) Children generally (1) fight above (2) petty issues. (3) No error. (4)
The word 'above' in the 2nd part of the sentence should be replaced with 'over', e.g., fight over petty issues.
Spotting Errors 3
Spotting Errors 4
Spotting Errors 5
Spotting Errors 6
Spotting Errors 7
Spotting Errors 8
Spotting Errors 9
Spotting Errors 10
Spotting Errors 11
Spotting Errors 12
Spotting Errors 13
Spotting Errors 14
Spotting Errors 15
Spotting Errors 16
Spotting Errors 17
Spotting Errors 18
Spotting Errors 19
Spotting Errors 20