Spring MVC Regular Expression Validation
The Spring MVC Validation allows us to validate the user input in a particular sequence (i.e., regular expression). The @Pattern annotation is used to achieve regular expression validation. Here, we can provide the required regular expression to regexp attribute and pass it with the annotation.
Spring MVC Regular Expression Validation Example
1. Add dependencies to pom.xml file.
2. Create the bean class
3. Create the controller class
4. Provide the entry of controller in the web.xml file
5. Define the bean in the xml file
6. Create the requested page
7. Create the other view components