Average Aptitude Test Paper 4
16) The average weight of 8 women increases by 2.5 kg when a new woman replaces one of them weighing 65 kg. Find the weight of the new woman.
17) The captain of a cricket team of 11 members is 26 years old, and the wicket-keeper is three years older than the captain. If the ages of captain and wicketkeeper are excluded, the average age of the remaining players of the team is one year less than the average age of the whole team. What is the average age of the team?
18) The average monthly income of Rakesh and Suresh is Rs. 5050. The average monthly income of Suresh and Ramesh is Rs. 6250 and the average monthly income of Rakesh and Ramesh is Rs. 5200. What is the monthly income of Rakesh?
Adding (i), (ii) and (iii), we get: 2(P + Q + R) = 33000 or P + Q + R = 16500.... (iv)
19) Three years ago, the average age of Anita, Priya, and Varsha was 27 years. If five years ago, the average age of Priya and Varsha was 20 years, find the present age of Anita.
20) In Varun's opinion, his weight is greater than 65 kg but less than 72 kg. His father does not agree with Varun, and he thinks that Varun's weight is greater than 60 kg but less than 70 kg. His sister's view is that his weight cannot be greater than 68 kg. If all are correct in their estimation, what is the average of the different possible weights of Varun?
Average Aptitude Test Paper 1
Average Aptitude Test Paper 2
Average Aptitude Test Paper 3
Average Aptitude Test Paper 5
Average Aptitude Test Paper 6
Average Aptitude Test Paper 7
Average Aptitude Test Paper 8