Races and Games Aptitude Test Paper 1
1) In a kilometer race, A beats B by 40 meters or by 5 seconds. What is the time taken by A over the course?
A runs 1km = 1000 m, it means B runs 1000 - 40 = 960 meters
The time in which B covered 960 meters, A has covered 1000 meters.
2) In a race of 600 m, A can beat B by 50 m, and in another race of 500 m, B can beat C by 60 m. Then by how many meters will A beat C in a race of 400 meters?
When A runs 600 m,
When A runs 600 m then C runs 484 m,
Now in a 400 meters race, when A runs 400 runs, C will run:
3) In a 500 m race, the ratio of the speeds of two participants A and B is 3: 4. A has a start of 140 m. Then, A wins by
To reach the winning point, A has to cover a distance of
4) A can run 22.5 m while B runs 25 m. In a one kilometer race, B beats A by
When B runs 25 m, A runs m
When B runs 1000 m, A runs
∴ B beats A by 100 m.
5) A and B take part in a 100 m race. A runs at 5 km per hour. A gives B a start of 8 m and still beats him by 8 seconds. The speed of B is
Races and Games Aptitude Test Paper 2
Races and Games Aptitude Test Paper 3