Races and Games Aptitude Test Paper 2
6) In a game of 100 points. A can give B 20 points and C 28 points. How many points can B give C in a game of 100 points?
When A makes 100 points, B makes
7) A, B, and C are three contestants in a one kilometer race. If A can give B a start of 40 m and A can give a start of 64 m, how many meters? start can B give C?
While A covers 1000 m, B covers (1000 - 40) m = 960 m
8) Three men A, B and C walk around a circle, 1760 meters in circumference, at the rates of 160 meters, 120 meters and 105 meters per minute respectively. If they all start together and walk in the same direction, when will they be first together again?
To gain 40 meters over B, A takes 1 minute.
9) In a game of billiards, A can give B 12 points in a game of 60 points and A can give C 10 points in a game of 90 points. How many points can C give B in a game of 70?
If A scores 60 points, B scores 48 points.
10) In a 100 m race, A covers the distance in 36 seconds and B covers in 45 seconds. In this race, A beats B by
Speed of B = Distance / time
Distance covered by B in 45 seconds = 100 meters
Races and Games Aptitude Test Paper 1
Races and Games Aptitude Test Paper 3
Races and Games Concepts