Aptitude Odd Man Out and Series Test Paper 1
1) Complete the series 2, 5, 9, 19, 37.......
The second number is one more than twice the first,
The third number is one less than twice the second,
The fourth number is one more than twice the third,
The fifth number is one less than twice the fourth.
Therefore, the sixth number is one more than twice the fifth. So, the missing number:
2) The next number of the sequence 0, 7, 26, 63......
The terms of the given series are
53 - 1 = 125 - 1 = 124
3) In the following number series, a wrong number is given. Find out that number
The given sequence is
x 2 + 2 i.e. 8 x 2 + 2 = 16+2 = 18,
Hence, the number 178 is wrong, and it should be replaced by 180.
4) Find out the missing number in the following sequence.
In the given series, there are two sequences:
In the first sequence, each digit is decreased by 1
In the second sequence, each digit is increased by 1
Therefore 45 is the missing number.
5) Find out the wrong number in the series:
The differences between consecutive terms are respectively 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13.
Aptitude Odd Man Out and Series Test Paper 2
Aptitude Odd Man Out and Series Test Paper 3
Odd Man Out and Series Concepts