Aptitude Simplification Test Paper 3
11) A 100-gm packet of grains costs Rs. 7.55, what will be the cost price of 2 kg packet?
We have 2 kg = 2500 gm
12) A boy was asked to multiply a certain number by 25. He multiplied it by 52 and got his answer more than the correct one by 324.The number to be multiplied was
Let the required number be x. then
13) Two-third of Ria's money is equal to one-fifth of Shoba's money. What is the ratio between their shares of money?
Let Ria's money = x
Shoba's Money = y
As per the question:
14) Mahesh gave one-fourth of his money to Suresh. Suresh, in turn, gave one-third of what he received to Jayesh. If the difference between the amount of Suresh and Jayesh is Rs. 100/-, how much money did Mahesh have?
15) In a garden, there are 10 rows, and 12 columns of mango trees. The distance between two trees is 2 meters and, a distance of 1 meter is left from all sides of the boundary of the garden. What is the length of the garden?
Each row contains 12 plants as there are 12 columns of mango trees.
Between 12 trees in a row, there are 11gaps.
As per the question, 1 meter on each side is left.
Aptitude Simplification Test Paper 1
Aptitude Simplification Test Paper 2