Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 4
16) The product of the ages of Shyam and Ram is 240. If double the age of Ram is more than Shyam's age by 4 years, what is Ram's present age?
: Let the age of Ram = X years
Now putting the value of eq.2 in eq.1
Doing the factors of above equation:
17) The present ages of Arun, Sunil, and Vivek are in proportions 4:7:9. Before eight years, the sum of their ages was 56. What are their present ages in years?
18) The age of John 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. After ten years, John's age will be twice that of his son. What is the ratio of their present ages?
19) Sobha's father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of Shoba?s parents?
20) Vipul's present age is two-fifths of the age of his mother. After 8 years, Vipul will be one-half of the age of his mother. What is the present age of Vipul's mother?
Given that, after 8 years, Vipul's will be one-half of the age of his mother.
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 1
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 2
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 3
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 5
Problems on Ages Concepts