If you want to remove the unwanted white spaces, then you can crop the PDF. By using this tool, you can change the final PDF and can create a final file.
You can crop the PDF manually, or you can enter coordinates to crop the PDF.
Crop PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC
- To crop PDF, go to the Tools menu, and select the Edit PDF
Note: Adobe allows limited tools in the free version. To use the Edit PDF tool, you need to purchase the Adobe Acrobat DC.
- From the toolbar, select Crop pages.
- A rectangle box will appear, through which you can select the area which you want to crop. Drag that rectangle box on the page accordingly.
- To apply the selected crop area to additional pages, set the page range, or click "All" under the page range.
- Finally, click OK to crop the selected pages.
- Save the file.
Crop PDF using Online Tools
There are many online tools available to crop a PDF, such as croppdf, avepdf, hipdf, easePDF, deftpdf, pdfcandy, sejda, etc.
Here, I am using the sejda tool.
- Go to the given link. You will get the page like below:
- Click on the Upload PDF files From the open dialog box, choose your PDF file which you want to crop. Click Open.
- Sejda tool provides three options:
- Crop the whole document.
- Crop pages individually
- Crop odd and even pages
Here, I am going to choose crop pages individually.
- Click on Auto-crop. This option will automatically define the optimal crop size from all the available pages and will remove the white margins. You can also define coordinates.
- Finally, click on the Crop PDF Then click the Download button to download the cropped PDF on your computer.