Convert HTML to PDF
The file written in HTML (HyperText Mark-up Language) is called Web pages. HTML is a web format file, and we can change it into a text editor.
When you convert a web page into PDF, the HTML file and all associated files (such as images, text files, hyperlinks, and forms) will include in the process of conversion.
Convert HTML to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC
Note- Free version of Adobe Acrobat provides limited tools, so for this tool, you need to purchase the Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Now go to the Tools tab and click on the Create PDF
- Minimize the Adobe and open the webpage in any browser that you want to convert into PDF.
- To copy the URL, go to extend icon () and select Copy or simply click on URL and press Ctrl+C.
- Now go to Adobe, and after you click on the Create button, a new dialogue box will open. Click on Web Page and paste the URL that you copied in Enter Click on the browse option if you have an HTML file on your computer.
- Click Capture Multiple Levels to define the number of levels to include, or you can mark get Entire Site to include all the levels from the HTML file.
- Finally, press the Create
- Your HTML file will be converted into PDF.
Convert HTML to PDF using Online Tools
There are various online tools available to convert HTML to PDF. Such as html2pdf, pdfcrowd, sejda, onlineConvert, sodapdf, pdfCandy, etc.
Here, we will use the sejda tool.
- Go to the given link. You will get the page like below:
- This tool offers three options, i.e.,
Convert URL to PDF: Here, you can enter the URL of the web page and directly convert it into PDF.
Convert HTML Files: If you have an HTML file on your computer, then you can browse to the location of HTML and then convert it into PDF.
HTML Code: Here, you can enter the HTML code and then convert it into PDF.
Let's take the Convert HTML Files option.
- Go to the Convert HTML Files tab. Now, click on Convert HTML to PDF button and choose the HTML file that you want to convert into PDF. Click Open.
- After selecting your HTML file, click on Convert HTML to PDF button again.
- Your HTML file will be converted into PDF and ready to download. Click on the Download
- The file will be downloaded on your computer.