What is AngularJS
Angular Js is developed by Google.
It is an excellent framework for building single phase applications and line of business applications.
Advantage of AngularJS
- Dependency Injection: Dependency Injection specifies a design pattern in which components are given their dependencies instead of hard coding them within the component.
- Two way data binding: AngularJS creates a two way data-binding between the select element and the orderProp model. orderProp is then used as the input for the orderBy filter.
- Testing: Angular JS is designed in a way that we can test right from the start. So, it is very easy to test any of its components through unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Model View Controller: In Angular JS, it is very easy to develop application in a clean MVC way. You just have to split your application code into MVC components i.e. Model, View and the Controller.
- Directives, filters, modules, routes etc.