Difference between Abstract class and Interfaces.
- Abstract class comes under partial abstraction.
- Abstract classes can maintain abstract methods and non abstract methods.
- In abstract classes, we can create the variables.
- In abstract classes, we can use any access specifier.
- By using 'extends' keyword we can access the abstract class features from derived class.
- Multiple inheritance is not possible.
- Interface comes under fully abstraction.
- Interfaces can maintain only abstract methods.
- In interfaces, we can't create the variables.
- In interface, we can use only public access specifier.
- By using 'implement' keyword we can get interface from derived class.
- By using interfaces multiple inheritance is possible.