How to uninstall programs on Windows 10?
Similarly asked questions
- How do I completely remove a program from my computer?
- How to repair or remove programs in Windows 10
- Why can't I uninstall a program on Windows 10?
It is a very common practice to uninstall unnecessary programs from your laptop or desktop. It is also very important because unnecessary programs may slow down your computer. If you are new to Windows 10 and don't know how to remove unnecessary programs from your computer, follow the steps given below:
Method1: How to uninstall the unnecessary program?
- Click on the Start menu and go to Setting.
- Click on the Setting, and it will open a new popup window. Click on the Apps
- After clicking on the System option, select "Apps & features" from the left pane.
- Now, you can see the list of all installed apps on the right pane. Select the app you want to uninstall. Here, we want to install Google Input Hindi See the image below:
- Click on the Uninstall button that appeared. If the Uninstall button is grayed out, it means this is a system app and cannot be removed.
- Click on the popup button to confirm uninstall.
Now, your selected app is uninstalled completely from your computer.
Method2: How to uninstall the unnecessary program?
There is another method to uninstall unnecessary programs. Follow the steps given below:
- Open Cortana and type Control panel.
- Open Control Panel and click on the "Uninstall a program" within the Program option in the left pane. See the below image:
- After clicking on the "Uninstall a program" option, you will see a list of all installed apps. See the below image:
- Select the app you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button.
- After clicking on the uninstall button, a new popup window will be appeared to confirm that you really want to uninstall that app. Click on the Yes button, and your app be uninstalled completely.