EXIT CONTROL LOOP IN C
We often utilize an exit control loop in C to examine the termination condition for an exit. Control would leave the main body of the loop if the evaluation for the termination condition yielded a true result. Otherwise, the control makes another entry inside the loop.
This kind of loop often deals with the loop's exit control statement.
DO WHILE LOOP:
- The most applicable illustration of an exit control loop is the do-while loop.
- The while loop has been modified to become the do-while loop.
- The do-while loop is the most appropriate loop when it is necessary to run the program and do certain activities at least once.
- The do-while loop cannot be executed again if the evaluation of the termination condition or test expression returns false.
- Since the do-while loop analyzes the termination condition at the conclusion, it is the most important exit control loop and will therefore initially execute unconditionally for the first time.
- The do-while loop will probably be ended if the examination of the termination condition for the exit loop yields true.
- If this doesn't happen, it will be put into practise once more.
The do-while loop's syntax is provided below:
The following list highlights the key differences between the while loop and the do-while loop:
- An exit control loop is the do-while loop.
- The termination condition/test expression is assessed at exit in the do-while loop.
- The usage of the semicolon, which designates the end of the do-while loop, at the conclusion of the termination condition in the do-while loop is a requirement.
- An entrance control loop is the while loop.
- The while loop evaluates the test expression and termination condition as soon as it enters the loop.
- The while loop does not require anything to be executed after the termination condition.
The use of the do-while loop can be better understood by using the following C program. Using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as examples, this program shows how to do basic arithmetic operations.
Enter Your Choice: 3
Enter X : 5
Enter Y : 6
the multiplication of 5.000000 and 6.000000 is : 30.000000
Enter Your Choice:
In conclusion, the exit control loop is a crucial component of the C programming language and offers a quick and effective approach to manage loop execution.