AutoCAD Student version
The Student version is also called as the Free 3-year Education License.
- The student's version is a free version created by Autodesk for students, educational institutions, and educators.
- The student's version license is renewable after the 3-year or 36 months term.
- The objects or projects created in this version cannot be used for commercial purposes. To develop such objects commercially, we need to use the full commercial version.
The student version is similar to the full commercial version, except the educational flag. It means that the objects or files created in the student's version have an internal big flag set, i.e., the output contains a stamp printed on all the four sides.
In how many ways a student can use AutoCAD?
The student's version is used to support success in education and beyond it.
- The software is available free of cost with all the available tools. AutoCAD software is used by millions of students, teachers, and institutions every day.
- We can create project-based models to learn design thinking, innovation, and creativity.
- Autodesk also partners with brands and organizations through global competitions to sharpen our skills.
- The Autodesk provides us the tools to explore our curiosity, sills, and showcase our creativity. It is a medium to achieve academic and future career success.
- We can also become a student expert to connect with peers and industry professionals.
- The Autodesk also allows us to create the Portfolios on Autodesk Design Academy.
Through this, we can show our great ideas to the world, share the design process, and can be connected with our peers.