List of Food Companies in India
Food companies produce and sell the food products. The food company produces dairy products, frozen foods, snacks, beverages, candy, bakery products, etc. Most popular Indian food companies are described below with their food products.
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for milk products. Tribhuvandas Patel was the founder of Amul and was founded in 1946. Amul's headquarter is in Anand, Gujarat. Amul is serving its products worldwide. Amul has a revenue of Rs 386 billion. Banas Dairy and Dudhsagar Dairy are the divisions of Amul.
Amul produces the following food products:
- Milk and dairy products produced by the Amul are UHT milk, lactose-free milk, Amul camel milk, Amul butter, processed cheese, Emmental cheese, gouda cheese, malai panner, fruit dahi, mishti doi, Masti dahi, flavored milk, Amul lassi, Amul Masti buttermilk, ice cream, cow ghee, whipped cream, high aroma cow ghee, Amul sour cream.
- Amul sauces and spreads include pizza sauce, peanut spread crunchy, jalapeno sauce, Mexican salsa sauce, peanut spread creamy, choco buttery spread, Amul lite bread spread, delicious fat spread,
- Other products produced by the Amul are chocolates, Amul filled bars, Amul syrups, Amul wafer chocolates, fresh cream, mithai mate, aloo Tikki, french fries, hash brown, butter cookies, Amul rusk, bread, pav, bun, pizza base, Amul puffles, shrikhand, Amul gulab jamun, Amul basundi, roti softener, Amul panchamrit, Amul cattle feed.
It is the beverage industry in India that produces the drink products. Jayantilal Chauhan was the founder of Bisleri and was founded in 1984. Bisleri's headquarter is in Mumbai. Bisleri is serving its products in India and the United Arab Emirates. Zainab Chauhan and Jayanti Chauhan are the directors of Bisleri. Bisleri has a revenue of 210 million USD.
Drink products produced by the Bisleri company are Bisleri soda and Bisleri mineral water.
Bisleri is available in multiple pack sizes:
- Bisleri 20 liter water dispencer.
- Bisleri Rockstar 300 ml water bottles.
- Bisleri 1 liter and 2 liter water bottle.
- Bisleri 5 liter, 10 liter and 20 liter water can.
- Bisleri Vedica 750 ml glass water bottle.
- Bisleri Vedica 500 ml and 1 liter water bottle.
- 750 ml Bisleri club soda.
3. Banas Dairy
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for milk products. Banas Dairy was founded in 1969. Banas Dairy's headquarter is in Palanpur, Gujarat. Shankar Chaudhary is the chairman, and Bhavabhai Rabari is the vice-chairman of Banas Dairy. Banas Dairy has a revenue of Rs 13,000 crore. In Banas Dairy, 5000 employees are working.
Banas Dairy produces the following food products:
Food products produced by the Banas dairy are milk, buttermilk, ghee, butter, cheese, paneer, ice cream, dahi, milk powder, honey, navras oil, and cattle feed products.
Banas dairy plants:
Banas Dairy's cattle feed plant is at Palanpur and Katarva. The Banas Dairy's other plants are in Palanpur, Faridabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, and Varanasi.
4. Britannia Industries
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for bakery products. Britannia was founded in 1892. Britannia's headquarter is in Kolkata. Britannia is serving its products worldwide. Britannia has a revenue of Rs 11,878.95 crore. In Britannia company, 4480 employees are working. Wadia Group is the holding company of Britannia. International Bakery Products Limited and Manna Foods Private Limited are the subsidiaries of Britannia.
Britannia produces the following food products:
- Biscuits produced by the Britannia are crackers, little hearts, nutrichoice, tiger, Jim jam + treat, bourbon, Marie gold, pure magic, milk bikis, good day, and nice time.
- Various types of bread are produced by the Britannia are white sandwich bread, whole wheat bread, daily bread, and bread assortment.
- Dairy products produced by the Britannia are cheese, fresh dairy, everyday goodness, and milk-based beverages.
- Different cake products produced by the Britannia are nut & raisin, gobbles, tiffin fun, muffills, Rollyo, layers, and fudgeit.
- Rusk, creme wafers, and croissants are also produced by Britannia.
It is a consumer goods industry in India. It is one of the best ayurvedic companies in India. Along with the food products, Dabur produces shampoos, hair oils, skincare, oral care, home care, OTC & ethics. S. K. Burman was the founder of the Dabur company, and Dabur was founded in 1884. Dabur's headquarter is in Ghaziabad. Dabur is serving its products worldwide. Dabur has a revenue of Rs 8,989 crore. In Dabur company, 7740 employees are working. Dabur Research Foundation, H&B Stores Ltd, and Aviva India are the subsidiaries of Dabur.
Dabur produces the following food products:
- Health supplements produced by the Dabur are Dabur chyawanprash, Dabur Vedic Suraksha tea, Dabur chyawanprakash sugar-free, Dabur Honey, Dabur immunity kit, and Dabur glucose.
- Orange juice, orange carrot juice, apple juice, cucumber spinach, and beetroot carrot juice are some of Dabur's healthy juices.
- Cucumber spinach, beet carrot juice, and orange carrot juice are healthy fruit and vegetable juices produced by Dabur.
- Dabur's healthy fiber + juice products include orange citrus punch and multi-fruit.
- Mixed fruit juice, orange juice, apple juice, and coconut water are pure, healthy juices produced by Dabur.
- Alphonso mango, french vanilla, Belgian chocolate, and strawberry-flavored delicious real milkshakes are produced by Dabur.
- Other products produced by the Dabur are homemade lemoneez, homemade cooking pastes & purees.
- Dabur hajmola, nature care, and pudin hara are the digestives products produced by Dabur.
It is a food processing industry in India. Haldiram's was founded in 1941. Ganga Bishan Agarwal Patel was the founder of Haldiram's. Haldiram's headquarter is in Nagpur. Haldiram's has a revenue of Rs 7,130 crore.
Haldiram's produces the following food products:
- Sweets products produced by the Haldiram are besan burfi, chocolate burfee, dhoda burfee, pista burfee, gajar halwa, gujiya, gulab jamun, Kaju katli, Mathura peda, soan papadi, milk cake, Kesar ras malai, rasgulla, Sangam burfee, white rasbari, angorri Jamun, and moti choor laddo.
- Haldiram's cookies include almond cookies, Kaju cookies, coconut cookies, Kaju pista cookies, ajwain cookies, jeera cookies, and atta cookies.
- Namkeens products produced by the Haldiram are bhujia masala, aloo bhujia, bhujia plain, khatta meetha, navrattan, nutcracker, samosa, mathi, panchrattan, boondi plain, boondi masala, cornflakes mixture, shahi mixture, Kashmiri mixture, cashew mixture, diet mixture, diet chiwda, fatafat bhel, lemon bhel, jhalmuri, Punjabi tadka, chili chatak lachha, mint lachha, dal biji, nimbu masala, chana jor garam, madrasi mixture, Kalahari mixture, hara chiwda, gup shup peanuts, heeng jeera peanuts, salted peanut, masala peanut, chaipuri, kachori, long sev, methi sev, mini bhakarwadi, karanchy mixture, Gujarati mixture, bhelpuri with chutney, chakoli, Kabuli chana, namak para, maida matar, and soy stix.
- Haldiram's pickle includes mixed pickle, mango pickle, lime pickle, and green chili pickle.
- Syrups produced by the Haldiram are rose syrup, khus syrup, orange crush, badam kesaria, Thandi kesaria, lemon syrup, mango Panna, and pineapple crush.
7. Karnataka Milk Federation
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for milk products. KMF is the abbreviation of Karnataka Milk Federation, and its trade name is Nandini. It was founded in 1974. The company's headquarter is in Bangalore.
Karnataka Milk Federation produces the following food products:
- Milk and UHT milk products produced by KMF are pasteurized toned milk, double toned milk, flavored milk, pasteurized full cream milk, and homogenized cow's pure milk.
- Curds & other fermented products of the KMF include lassi, yogurt, spiced buttermilk, mango lassi, thick curd, buttermilk, sweet lassi, elaichi flavored shrikhand, mango flavored shrikhand.
- Other dairy products produced by KMF are butter salted, butter unsalted, ghee, and cheese.
- KMF produces an ice cream family pack and ice cream cups of butterscotch flavored, blackcurrant flavored, chocolate flavored, Kaju draksh flavored, mango flavored, Kesar pista flavored, pineapple-flavored, anjir flavored, vanilla flavored, strawberry flavored. Other ice cream products produced by the KMF are raspberry dolly, matka kulfi, sundae, pista kulfi, and ice cream cones.
- KMF milk sweets include badam burfi, cashew burfi, chocolate burfi, Mysore Pak, besan ladoo, dry fruit burfi, Kunda, Dharwad peda, milk peda, jamoon, rossogolla, coconut cookies, milk khova, vermicelli payasa instant mix, elaichi peda, Kesar peda, and coconut burfi.
8. Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for milk products. KCMMF is the abbreviation of Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation, and its trade name is Milma. It was founded in 1980. The company's headquarter is in Thiruvananthapuram. KCMMF is serving its products in Kerala.
KCMMF produces the following food products:
- Milk products produced by the KCMMF are flavored milk, milk powder, milma ghee, milma butter, and skimmed milk curd.
- Sweets products produced by KCMMF are Milma peda, Krispy chocolate, instant palada mix, and gulab jamun.
- KCMMF's other products include mango drinks, packaged drinking water, cup butterscotch, and Milma sip-up.
9. Kerala Solvent Extractions
It is a food processing industry in India. KSE is the abbreviation of Kerala Solvent Extractions. It was founded in 1963. The company's headquarter is in Irinjalakkuda. KSE has a revenue of Rs 1,049.23 crore. In KSE company, 889 employees are working.
KSE produces the following food products:
- KSF produces the 1 liter and 500 ml ice cream pack of butterscotch flavored, banana flavored, black currant flavored, chocolate flavored, vanilla flavored, strawberry flavored, pista flavored, fig & honey-flavored, jack fruit-flavored, mango flavored, Spanish delight flavored, and conevita butterscotch flavored.
- Milk products produced by the KSF are Vesta panner, Vesta ghee, KS curd, and KS milk.
- Other products produced by the KSF are milk lolly vanilla, milk lolly strawberry, milk lolly pista, ice crush strawberry, milk lolly mango, choco bar, mango bar, white chocolate bar, strawberry bar, sundae strawberry, sundae chocolate, sundae pista, fundae black currant, fundae chocolate, and chocolate cone.
10. Mother Dairy
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for milk products. Mother Dairy was founded in 1974. Mother Dairy's headquarter is in Noida. Manish Bandlish is the Managing Director of Mother Dairy. Mother Dairy has a revenue of Rs 11,000 crore.
Mother Dairy produces the following food products:
- Mother dairy milk products include poly packed milk, ultra-heat treatment milk, milk powder, and bulk vended milk.
- Dairy products produced by the Mother Dairy are cheese, Piri Piri cheese spread, garlic, and herbs cheese spread, flavored milk bottles and pouches, haldi milk, nutrient probiotic yogurt, mishti doi, butter, cream, sandwich bread, brown bread, milk and fruit bread, lassi, paneer, dahi, milkshake, chach, aam doi, tadka chach, ghee, fruit yogurt.
- Sweets products produced by Mother Dairy are orange mawa burfi, ras malai, Mathura peda, and mewa ataa ladoo.
- Mother dairy ice cream includes ice candies, cups, bricks, super saver packs, ice cream cake, bars, kulfis, ultimate tubs, Crafted Range, sugar-free ice cream, cassatta, fruito lics, ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, and rocket Belgian chocolate.
11. Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers' Federation
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for dairy products. OMFED is the abbreviation of Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers' Federation. It was founded in 1985. The company's headquarter is in Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar. OMFED is serving its products in Odisha. Smt. Sarojini Mishra is the chairman of OMFED.
OMFED produces the following food products:
- OMFED milk products include toned milk, premium milk, and dairy whitener.
- Sweets products produced by OMFED are rasogolla, Gulab Jamun, OMFED peda, and OMFED rabadi.
- Dairy products produced by the OMFED are sweet mango curd, probiotic curd, sugar-free sweet curd, plain curd, whole milk curd, OMFED ghee, OMFED table butter, paneer, khoa, OMFED lassi, buttermilk sip, sweetened flavored milk.
- OMFED ice cream includes mango lolly, strawberry lolly, orange lolly, pineapple lolly, pista kulfi, mango candy, ice cream cones, and ice cream packs.
- Bakery products produced by OMFED are milk bread, brown bread, fruit bread, sweet bun, cream bun, soft cake, muffins, pastries, and brownies.
- Namkeens products produced by the OMFED are khattamitha mixture, Agra mixture, chunda mixture, spicy dal mixture, Punjabi tadka mixture, sada mixture, badam pakoda, sola buta, and bhujia sev.
12. Parle Products Private Limited
It is a food processing industry in India. Parle was founded in 1929. Chauhan's family was the founder of Parle. Parle's headquarter is in Mumbai. Sharad Chauhan, Vijay Chauhan, and Raj Chauhan are the owner of Parle company. In Parle Products Private Limited, 50500 employees are working.
Parle Products Private Limited produces the following food products:
- Biscuits produced by the Parle are krackjack, Parle-G, 20-20 Cookies, fab! Range, Monaco, Milano, Magix crème, Nutri crunch, parle Marie, fab!o, milk shakti, hide & seek, parle coconut biscuits, happy happy, and Parle top.
- Confectionery products produced by Parle are kaccha mango bite, cafe chino, mango bite, Londonderry, orange bite, Kimi, melody, Poppins, rol-a-cola, zing, 2 in 1 eclair, and mazelo fruit gang.
- Other products produced by the Parle are full toss, hide & seek fills, Parle's wafers, chatkeens, happy happy cakes, parle rusk, and hide & seek choco rolls.
13. Patanjali Ayurved
It is a consumer goods industry in India. It is one of the best ayurvedic companies in India. Along with the food products, Patanjali Ayurved produces cleaning agents, ayurvedic medicine, fashion, and personal care products. Balkrishna and Ramdev are the founders of Patanjali Ayurved, and Patanjali Ayurved was founded in 2006. Patanjali Ayurved's headquarter is in Haridwar. Patanjali Ayurved is serving its products worldwide. Patanjali Ayurved has a revenue of Rs 30,000 crore. In Patanjali Ayurved, 2,00,000 employees are working. Herbold, Paridhan, Ruchi Soya, and Advance Navigation & Solar Technologies are the subsidiaries of Patanjali Ayurved.
Patanjali Ayurved produces the following food products:
- Biscuits produced by the Patanjali Ayurved are cream feast elaichi biscuit, high kick cracker biscuit, cream feast chocolate biscuit, digestive whole wheat biscuits, twisty tasty biscuits, suji elaichi rusk, crunchy coconut cookies, cream feast orange biscuit, butter cookies, namkeen biscuit, doodh biscuits, Marie biscuits, atta doodh rusk, aarogya biscuits, and nariyal biscuits.
- Patanjali Ayurved's juice & natural beverages include amla juice, honey, and aloe vera juice.
- Namkeens products produced by the Patanjali Ayurved are chana dal namkeen, moong dal namkeen, soyavita soya stick, soyavita soya katori, aaloo bhujiya, peanuts namkeen, navratan mixture, and masala soya katori.
- Sweets products produced by Patanjali Ayurved are gulab jamun, gajjak gur khasta, aarogya poushtik ladoo, and navratna soan papdi.
- Patanjali Ayurved's other products include bel candy, ginger candy, amla candy, pineapple jam, aloe vera mixed fruit jam, mixed fruit jam, Divya gulkand, bel murabba, amla murabba.
14. Harvest Gold India
It is a food processing industry in India. It is famous for bakery products. Harvest Gold India was founded in 1993. Harvest Gold India's headquarter is in New Delhi. Grupo Bimbo is the holding company of Harvest Gold India.
Harvest Gold India produces the following food products:
- Various types of bread produced by the Harvest Gold India are atta bread, white bread, brown bread, whole wheat bread, sandwich bread, multigrain bread, garlic cheese bread, fruit bread, and milk bread.
- Flatbreads produced by Harvest Gold India are tortillas, atta kulcha, and a pizza base.
- Harvest Gold India's other products include subz multigrain, subz cheese oregano, sweet buns, rusk, burger buns, atta burger, Bombay pav, traditional roti, green chutney roti.
15. Balaji Wafers
It is a food processing industry in India. Balaji Wafers was founded in 1976. Balaji Wafer's headquarter is in Rajkot. Balaji Wafers has a revenue of Rs 3,000 crore. In Balaji Wafers, 5000 employees are working.
Balaji Wafers produces the following food products:
Food products produced by the Balaji Wafers are banana chips, potato chips, gippi noodles, yumstix, flamin hot nachos, poprings, wheels, sago balls, chataka pataka, khata mitha mix, mitha farali chiwda, farali chevdo, chana jor garam, bhel mix, mung dal, masala peas, shing bhujia, chana dal, nimbu shing bhujia, salted peanuts, peri peri wafers, masala sev murmura, masala shing, aloo sev, classic sev, gathiya, and sev murmura.
16. Maiyas Beverages and Foods
It is a food processing industry in India. Maiyas Beverages and Foods was founded in 2012. Maiyas Beverages and Food's headquarter is in Bangalore. Sadanand Maiya is the owner of Maiyas Beverages and Foods.
Maiyas Beverages and Foods produces the following food products:
- Beverages produced by the Maiyas Beverages and Foods are badam milk, banana milkshake, chikoo milkshake, coconut soanpapdi, cold filter coffee, grape juice, grape lassi, sugarcane juice, mango lassi.
- Maiyas Pickles include appi midi mango pickle, garlic pickle, lime pickle, tender mango pickle, mixed vegetable pickle, and tomato pickle.
- The instant mixtures produced by the company are badam drink mix, dosa mix, gulab jamun mix, Khara bath mix, masala idli, upma mix, and Rava idli mix.
- Maiyas frozen foods include aloo bonda, ambode, chapati, jalebi, kachori, mallige idli, Mangalore bajji, Mangalore bun, masala dosa, masala idli, masala vada, oats idli, poori, ragi rotti, Rava idli, rice idli, set dosa, vada, vegetable cutlet.
17. Vadilal Industries Ltd
It is a food processing industry in India, and it is famous for ice cream. Vadilal Industries Ltd was founded in 1907. Vadilal Industrie's headquarter is in Ahmedabad. Vadilal Industries Ltd has a revenue of Rs 450 crore. Vadilal Group is the holding company of Vadilal Industries Ltd. Virendra R Gandhi is the chairman, and Rajesh Gandhi is the managing director of the company. In Vadilal Industries Ltd, 1000 employees are working.
Vadilal Industries Ltd produces the following food products:
Sundaes, ice cream party packs, ice cream cones, shrikhand, ice cream cups, ice cream cakes, cassatta ice tropper, ice candies, kulfi, no sugar ice cream, ice cream sandwiches, and Kesar matka kulfi.
18. Havmor Ice Cream
It is a food processing industry in India, and it is famous for ice cream. Havmor Ice Cream was founded in 1944. Havmor Ice Cream's headquarter is in Ahmedabad. Havmor Ice Cream has a revenue of Rs 599.075 crore. Lotte Confectionery is the holding company of Havmor Ice Cream. In Havmor Ice Cream, 741 employees are working.
Havmor Ice Cream produces the following food products:
- Havmor Indian traditional ice cream includes Bombay kulfi, shahi kulfi, mava tillewala kulfi, rajbhog kulfi, kulfi cone chowpatty kulfi, dry fruit rabadi kulfi, malai kulfi roll cut, matka kulfi, raja rani roll cut, and taj mahal.
- Havmor dry fruits ice cream includes Lonavala, dry fruit malai, Kaju draksh, almond carnival, Kesar pista, rajbhog, Kaju draksh, and American nuts.
- The other products produced by Havmor are sundaes, cheesecake, ice bars, lollypops, ice cream cones, shuttles, and ice cream sandwiches.
- Havmor milkshake includes kulfi milkshake, vanilla milkshake, oreo crush milkshake, nutty Belgian milkshake, chocolate milkshake, Kesar pista milkshake, strawberry milkshake, and pineapple milkshake.