MATLAB Online is an online version of MATLAB that runs within the web browser. We have to download and install the MATLAB before using it, but this is not the case with MATLAB Online, as it works online.
Before using MATLAB Online, the computer system must be compatible with its specifications to support its products.
MATLAB Online Features
- There is no need to downloaded or install the MATLAB for using MATLAB Online.
- Open the internet-connected web browser, sign in MATLAB account, and use the MATLAB Online.
- Because it is accessible within the web browser, so it is lightweight in use and accessibility, and ideal for teaching, and learning.
- As it works with an internet connection, so we can share our scripts, live scripts, and all other MATLAB files with others directly, without opening another browser.
- It automatically updates to the latest version, hence provide the latest features for a consistent platform.
- Go live with URL by publishing scripts to the web as PDFs or HTML.
- Share the URL with anyone to get access to the specific resource.
- MATLAB Online provides full integration with MATLAB's other product, MATLAB Drive.
- By integration with MATLAB Drive, we get access to 5GB of cloud storage to store, access, and manage our files online.
- We can synchronize our files between the computer and MATLAB Online by using MATLAB's other product, MATLAB Drive Connector.
MATLAB Online License
We must have one of the below-mentioned licenses to gain access to the MATLAB Online.
- MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite
- MATLAB Student
- MATLAB Primary and Secondary School Suite
- MATLAB Home
- Standard Individual
- Academic Individual
- Campus-Wide License
MATLAB Online Browser Specific Requirements
Make sure these browser-specific requirements before using MATLAB Online.
MATLAB Online Product-specific Requirements
It requires the computer system must have minimum hardware support for a better experience.
we can access MATLAB on iPhone, iPad, or Android device by using MATLAB Mobile version because MATLAB Online is currently not supported on mobile devices.
MATLAB Online Add-on Products
MATLAB Online doesn't support all products which are supported by MATLAB installed version. We have provided here a list of all toolboxes or add-on products that are supported by MATLAB Online.
- Aerospace Toolbox
- Communications Toolbox
- Computer Vision Toolbox
- Control System Toolbox
- Curve Fitting Toolbox
- DSP System Toolbox
- Deep Learning Toolbox
- Econometrics Toolbox
- Financial Instruments Toolbox
- Financial Toolbox
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Global Optimization Toolbox
- Image Processing Toolbox
- Model Predictive Control Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Partial Differential Equation Toolbox
- Phased Array System Toolbox
- RF Toolbox
- Robust Control Toolbox
- Signal Processing Toolbox
- Statistics and Machine Toolbox
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
- Wavelet Toolbox
MATLAB Online Limitations
MATLAB Online has some limitations, and some products and some commands supported by MATLAB, are not endorsed by MATLAB Online.