SETTING PATH IN PYTHON
Before starting working with Python, a specific path is to set.
Right click on My Computer ->Properties ->Advanced System setting ->Environment Variable ->New
In Variable name write path and in Variable value copy path up to C://Python(i.e., path where Python is installed). Click Ok ->Ok.
Path will be set for executing Python programs.
1. Right click on My Computer and click on properties.
2. Click on Advanced System settings
3. Click on Environment Variable tab.
4. Click on new tab of user variables.
5. Write path in variable name
6. Copy the path of Python folder
7. Paste path of Python in variable value.
8. Click on Ok button:
9. Click on Ok button:
Next TopicPython Example
JavaTpoint offers too many high quality services. Mail us on h[email protected], to get more information about given services.
JavaTpoint offers college campus training on Core Java, Advance Java, .Net, Android, Hadoop, PHP, Web Technology and Python. Please mail your requirement at [email protected].
Duration: 1 week to 2 week