Python program to print all disarium numbers between 1 and 100
In this program, we need to print all disarium numbers between 1 and 100 by following the algorithm as given below:
- STEP 1: CalculateLength() counts the digits present in a number.
- Use a while loop to check whether the number is equal to 0 or not.
- Divide the number by 10 and increment the variable length by 1.
- Return length.
- STEP 2: sumOfDigits() calculates the sum of digits raised to their respective positions.
- Make a call to calculateLength() to get the number of digits present in a given number and store the value in variable len.
- Using while loop calculates remainder rem repeatedly by dividing num with 10.
- Calculate the value of rem raised to power its position, i.e., remlen and store the computed value in a variable sum.
- STEP 3: To display all Disarium numbers between 1 and 100,
- Start a loop from 1 to 100, then make a call to sumOfDigits() method for each value from 1 to 100 and store the return value into a variable result.
- If the value of the result is equal to the number, it implies that the given number is Disarium number. Hence, display it.
Disarium numbers between 1 and 100 are
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89