How to Clear Cookies on Android
Cookies are the small text files that are placed by websites visited by you on your device browsers. By using cookies, the browser can remember you when visited next time. The cookies make your online experience easier by saving your browsing data and loading your previously visited web-pages faster. Cookies files keep the information, including your name, location, email address, browsing web pages data, site visited and more.
Many times the cookies send your saved information such as phone number and email to third-party advertisers. These advertisers can make a phone call and/or send promotional emails, motivating you to buy their products or services.
Why are Cookies useful?
Suppose you have several numbers of user names and passwords and sometimes forget to remember all of them. Don't worry about it; cookies play an important role in storing all this information for you. Also, if you prefer to see more occasional ads and your previously customized preferences, cookies make you happy.
Why should you Manage Cookies?
There are lots of advantages to keeping cookies in your device browser. One of them is that they help you to log in to your various accounts automatically. Despite this, it can be a danger to your privacy. They may allow third-party advertisers to fraud, or even worse, they can provide someone an opportunity to hack you. Deleting cookies regularly from web browser apps helps you to keep your information safe.
Keeping the above information, it is a good practice to clear (or delete) cookies regularly from your Android phone's browser apps (or desktop browsers).
Once the cookies get deleted from your browser, you will fill a fresh new experience on starting the browser. Deleting cookies is a simple task that requires only a few clicks.
On mobile phones or desktops, cookies work exactly in the same manner, and they are even easy to remove. This article will discuss how to clear cookies on Android browsers app, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Samsung Internet, and others.
Clear Cookies on Chrome
1. Launch the Chrome browser app on your Android smartphone and tap on the three-dot menu
2. Tap on the Settings
3. Scroll down and look for the Advanced section and tap on privacy.
4. Scroll down and click on the Clear browsing data.
5. Choose the time range from where you want to delete your cookies and check the checkbox next to Cookies and site data.
6. Now, click on Clear Data.
Clear Cookies on Firefox
1. Launch the Firefox browser app on your Android smartphone and tap on the three-dot menu
2. Tap on the Settings
3. Click on Delete browsing data.
4. Mark the box you want to delete data (we select browsing history, cookies, cached images) and tap on the Delete browsing data
5. Now, confirm your delete action by click on the DELETE
Clear Cookies on Opera
Clear Cookies on Samsung Internet
Clear Cookies on Microsoft Edge
Clear Cookies on Ecosia
Clear Cookies on Puffin
Clear Cookies on Dolphin
Clear Cookies on Safari (iPhone)
Here we will discuss how to delete cookies from the Safari browser on the iPhone:
Clear Cookies on Chrome (iPhone)
Here we will discuss how to clear cookies from Chrome on the iPhone. It will also help you to clear some storage space on your iPhone.