Omegle Video Chat on Android
Omegle (omegle.com) is one of the most popular chat websites in the world that allows us to chat online with strangers. It was initially developed for text chat only, but Omegle added a video chat feature later on. It allows us to chat with random users of this platform based on our interest. We may be chatting them with text, or we can use a webcam to talk face to face. One of the best parts for users on this platform is that they do not need to register.
Chatting on Omegle is very easy because we have to visit Omegle's website from our desktop or phone browser. Type interest in which we want to chat and then press the "Start a Chat" button. Omegle automatically finds strangers based on interest without disclosing our real identity.
Features of Omegle
Some key features of Omegle are as following:
How to use Omegle video chat on Android
Trying to do video chat on the Omegle website directly using Chrome, Internet Explorer, UC browser, or other normal browser doesn't allow the browser's device camera. But it doesn't mean we cannot do that. Here, we will discuss an alternate way to make a video chat on Android through Omegle.
To make a video chat through Omegle on our Android phone, we have to use a different browser called Puffin browser. The Puffin browser allows us to enable the Android phone's camera while browsing. Download the Puffin browser's APK file rather than downloading its app from Google Play Store. Play Store apps are designed in such a way that restricts to doing this kind of tricks.
Why should we use the Puffin browser?
You must be thinking that when there are several popular browsers available on the Play Store, then why we should use only the Puffin browser. There are so many reasons for using the Puffin browser to chat via Omegle on Android devices. These reasons are as following:
Follow the below steps to do Omegle video chat on Android.
1. Download the Puffin browser from Google Play Store:
2. Install the browser and open it:
3. Type com and press enter, and you will be inside the Omegle website:
4. Tap on the three vertical dots present at the right top part of the browser:
5. Now, enable the toggle button "Request desktop site":
6. Reload the website once again.
7. Click on the video chat option. On the next screen, zoom the screen as per required:
8. Permit Omegle to access your phone microphone and camera by clicking allow:
9. Wait for some time, and the Puffin browser shows the "I'm Not A Robot" captcha. Solve the question correctly:
The setting steps completed here, and now we are ready to chat with a stranger over Omegle.
Note: We are not promoting or restrict you from using Omegle. All the above-given information are for informational purpose only.
Next TopicOutlook App for Android Mobile