Time Period Definition
A period of time during which something occurs or is expected to occur. The time required for one complete oscillation in the density of the medium is referred to as the wave's Time Period. It can also refer to the time two successive compressions or rarefactions take takes for two successive compressions or rarefactions to cross a given point. The time period refers to when it takes the pendulum to complete one oscillation. Time is measured in seconds.
A thing's time period is the time expected to complete one swaying. Angular frequency is characterized as the angular dislodging of any wave constituent per unit of time. The recipe for time is: - T = 1/f, where T is the period, and f is the recurrence. = c/f, where c is the wave speed (m/s), and f is the frequency of occurrence (Hz). The unit hertz (Hz) stands for cycles per second. The state beneath is followed by sound waves and electromagnetic waves. For example, if a wave with a time period of 2 seconds recurs. i.e., 1/2 = 0.5 Hz.
More Definition of Time Period
- Time Period means the time/ duration of implementation and execution of the scheme starting from the disbursement of loans.
- Time Period refers to the lump sum factor given in the tables in Part 2 of the Schedule, expressed in years and fractions of years from the payment date of the extra severance lump sum.
- Time Period means, concerning (i) each Customer, the period beginning on the date of this Agreement and ending one year after that, and (ii) concerning any written Customer Contract, the period beginning on the date of this Agreement and ending the later of (A) one year after that or (B) upon the expiration of the remaining term of such written Customer Contract (including any extension thereof); provided, however, that if a court of competent jurisdiction finds that the time period begins on the date of this Agreement and ends.
- Until a court of competent authority decides that such time is unenforceable, "Time Period" shall mean two years, unless a court of competent jurisdiction determines that such period is unenforceable, in which case "Time Period" shall mean one year.
- Time frame. It starts on the successful date of this Understanding, continues for a significant amount of time comparable to the Underlying Expression, and naturally terminates after it. Suppose neither of the gatherings chooses to end this Understanding before the end of the Underlying Expression. In that case, the gatherings will investigate creating another reward plan for periods after the Underlying Expression, but without any confirmations or responsibilities of any comparative or explicit arrangement. Installments: On the Organization's most memorable finance installment date of each quarter, the leader will receive a quarterly development of 75% of the predicted quarterly reward. Installments will be computed and accommodated against each Quarterly Development at the end of each quarter and paid about 45 days after the end of the quarter, based on Incomes for that quarter. On each payment date, the Organization shall provide the Chief with a duplicate of all record leader commission announcements or client solicitations supporting the computation of Incomes for the quarter.
- The Time Period refers to the period specified in Addendum A for the chosen Software. If no Time Period is specified in Addendum A for Software, the Time Period shall be one year from the delivery date to Buyer. N. "Update" refers to functional and feature changes made to the Software at Supplier's discretion or Intel's reasonable request, when and if available, including but not limited to performance enhancements or improvements (including bug repairs and error corrections). Such updates are often identifiable by a change in the digit(s) to the right of the tenth digit [x.x. (x)] (i.e.-1.01, 1.02, 1.03). O.
- Time Period implies the period starting as of the date of this Understanding and finishing five years from there on; gave, in any case, that on the off chance that a court of capable locale establishes that such period is unenforceable, Time Period will mean the period starting as of the date of this Understanding and finishing four years from that point; gave, notwithstanding, that on the off chance that a court of able purview confirms that such period is unenforceable, Time Period will mean the period starting as of the date of this Understanding and finishing three years from there on; gave, nonetheless, that in the event that a court of equipped ward discovers that such period is unenforceable, Time Period will mean the period starting as of the date of this Arrangement and finishing two years from that point; gave, notwithstanding, that in the event that a court of skilled purview verifies that such period is unenforceable, Time Period will mean the period starting as of the date of this Arrangement and finishing one year from there on, or such other period as the court will decide to be sensible. The Time Period shall be determined by the days in which any of the Vendors is regarded to be in default or breach of this Agreement. 1 This structure will be used for any non-competition occasions.