How To Download Music From YouTube To Computer
YouTube is a popular source for watching and enjoying online videos and music. But sometimes, some videos or music seem like we should save it permanently on our computer because we love to hear it again and again. To save YouTube music to our computer, there are various software and online websites available that will let you do so.
Here, we will discuss some of the ways through which we can download and save YouTube music to our computer. We will discuss those websites or software which are free of cost. Let's discuss one by one.
Using 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader
4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader is free software that is specifically meant for extracting audio from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and Flickr. It allows downloading and saving it in various formats, including MP3, M4A, and OGG, with no ads interrupting in between. Using 4K YouTube to MP3 downloader, we can download and save a complete playlist to our computer.
To download music, follow the below-given steps:
1) Download and install 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader to your system (Windows, Linux, or Mac) from its official site or directly from the provided link: https://www.4kdownload.com/products/youtubetomp3.
A snapshot is shown below:
2) After successfully installing the setup on your computer, open YouTube on your computer.
3) Search for the music video or playlist that you want to save to your computer as shown below:
4) Copy the URL of the video from the address bar as you can see in the below snapshot:
5) Now, open 4K YouTube to MP3 downloader on your computer, and it will open, as shown below:
6) Click on 'Paste URL' at the top-left corner as you can see below:
7) The software will recognize and start retrieving the information of the particular pasted URL, as shown below:
Note: If you have not copied any URL from YouTube and clicking on 'Paste URL', it will tell that no valid link found.
8) If you are downloading a complete playlist, it will ask whether to download the complete playlist or download one. A snapshot is shown below:
9) Choose accordingly and wait for some seconds or a minute for the audio to get downloaded to your computer, as shown below:
10) After the successful download, it gets saved to your computer, and you can enjoy it whenever you want.
Using Any Video Converter Free
Any Video Converter is a video converter software that enables us to download and save videos to our computer. It supports multiple music sources, including YouTube and Facebook. However, it also allows converting any video to audio and downloading it to the computer. Any Video Converter (AVC) is capable of downloading high def files with basic editing options. These editing options let you clip or merge audio and video files. AVC supports Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. You can download and install it on any of these platforms. There are following steps through which one can download the audio by extracting it from a video:
1) Open an internet browser on your system and browse for Any Video Converter to download it to your computer. You can also download it from the provided link: https://www.any-video-converter.com/. A snapshot is shown below:
2) After successfully downloading the software, install the setup by following each installation step.
3) Open YouTube on your computer and open the video that you want to store as an audio file to your computer. Copy the URL of the video from the address bar as you can see below:
4) Now, launch AVC on your system.
5) It will ask to register with your email id to AVC. Just click on 'Continue Trying' as shown below:
6) The AVC software will open. Click on the button under 'Add URL(s)' and then select 'Download Music Files' as shown in the below snapshot:
7) A mini window will open. Click on the (+) icon, which is green in colour. You can see it in the below snapshot:
8) When you click on the (+) icon, it will display a blank space. Paste the copied URL to the tab as shown below:
9) Click on the 'Start Download' button. The software will determine and search for the pasted URL video, and it will get processed. A snapshot is shown below:
10) As we want to save the music (audio), it will download it into the audio file format.
11) Finally, after successful downloading, click on 'Media Manager' and then 'Downloaded' as shown below:
You can even download video, burn a cd, and other things using AVC downloader.
Using Download Music From YouTube (DMFY)
DMFY is an online converter that converts YouTube videos into MP3 formats very efficiently. The process is very easy, simple as well as friendly. We just need to go to the DMFY website, and it will become quite easy to download music using DMFY. There are following steps you need to follow to use DMFY:
1) Open YouTube on your internet browser and search for the video that you want to keep as an audio file to your computer. Copy the URL of the video from the address bar.
2) Open a new tab on your browser and search for 'Download music from YouTube' and open the official site or you can directly visit from the provided link: https://downloadmusicfromyoutube.site/
3) The website will open, as shown below:
4) Now, you are required to paste the copied link search tab given as "Paste YouTube Video Link here, then hit GO". Click on 'Go'. A snapshot is shown below:
5) DMFY will search for the video on the specified URL, and after doing a successful search, it will begin to download to your computer.
6) You can enjoy it whenever you wish to.
These are the three certain ways through which one can download music by extracting it from the video and save it to the computer and watch anytime without internet. Apart from these ways, there are particularly more software and websites available to download music.